Dr. Anıl Duman
- Title: Precarious Employment and Female Labour (Part 1)
- Başlık: Güvencesiz İstihdam ve Kadın Emeği (Bölüm 1)
- Date/Tarih: 24 Apr/Nisan 2022
Recommended Readings / Önerilen Okumalar
- Aleksynska, M. (2018) “Temporary employment, work quality, and job satisfaction”. Journal of Comparative Economics, 46(3): 722-735.
- Duman, A. (2020) “Precarious Employment Intersecting with Gender: are women punished more?”. In M. Walker (ed.) Female Voices from the Worksite: The Impact of Hidden Bias against Working Women Across the Globe. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books, pp. 3-25.
- Duman, A. (2020) “Non-Standard Employment and Wage Differences across Gender: a quantile regression approach”. GLO Discussion Paper, No. 664.
- Duman, A. 2020. “Pay Gaps and Mobility for Lower and Upper Tier Informal Sector Employees: an investigation of the Turkish labor market”. GLO Discussion Paper, No. 655.
- Duman, A., and Duman, A. (2016) “Türkiye’de Sendika Üyeliğinin Kamu ve Özel Sektördeki Ücretler Üzerindeki Etkileri”. Çalışma ve Toplum, 48(1): 11-30.
- İlkkaracan, İ. 2012. “Why so Few Women in the Labor Market in Turkey?”. Feminist Economics, 18(1), pp. 1-37.
- ILO. 2016. Non-Standard Employment Around the World. Geneva: ILO.
- Kahn, L. 2016. “The Structure of the Permanent Job Wage Premium: Evidence from Europe”. Industrial Relations, 55(1), pp. 149-178.
- Kalleberg, A (2011) Good Jobs, Bad Jobs: The Rise of Polarized and Precarious Employment Systems in the United States, 1970s to 2000s. New York, NY: Russell Sage.
- Lambert, R and A. Herod (2016). Neoliberal Capitalism and Precarious Work: Ethnographies of Accommodation and Resistance. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar.
- Pulignano, V., Kalleberg, A.L. and Vallas, S.P. (2018) Precarious Work. Bingley: Emerald Publishing Limited.
- Tartanoğlu, S. (2018) “The voluntary precariat in the value chain: The hidden patterns of home-based garment production in Turkey”. Competition and Change, 22(1): 23–40.
- Vosko, L., MacDonald, M. and Campbell, I. (2009) Gender and the contours of precarious employment. London: Routledge.